Pages

Tuesday 24 March 2015

Dear Dairy

Tuesday 17 March 2015

Dear Dairy

 I am really angry about how dad and mum have separated. I am also sad that mum spends more time with Becca and now I feel left out. I hated when Becca and Brian moved in because Becca got to have my bedroom.   I only like Becca because I make her do my homework.  
I don’t like it when my dad hurts  me because I get bruises. I’m sad when dad and mum argue  about me. I don’t really like talking to mum because she never listens to me.    
She always says to go to talk to dad. I only like him when he comes to my basketball training because I get to spend more time with him.  When dad ask for me mum says, “No.”
I am really happy when I’m with Jack because I give him alcohol and he drinks it and I look out if someone is heading our way.  Jack is the only person I can tell my secrets to because he is the only one who listens to me.  

I’m happy to write this down because I get it out of my mind.      

I’m as angry as a tiger.


EVERY CHILD HAS HOPES AND DREAMS




No comments:

Post a Comment