Pages

Thursday 27 August 2015

My Personal Identity


My Personal Identity is affected by the people who I hang out with and also the people I talk to all the time.  So this means my friends and family. My Personal identity is also affected by my community, social media and culture.

What makes me different from other people is that I have different looks. I have a different behaviour and  I’m smart in different ways to other people.

There are many ways that I relate to with other people. I relate to people on facebook. I normally relate to others by talking to them face to face.

My friends are the ones I trust with taking care of some of my stuff. Friends are the ones I respect and I care about. My friends are one of the people that tell me to try.


My family are the people that take responsibility of me and are the ones that care for me. My parents are the ones who push me to get a better education at all times. My parents are the one who tell me to try to do my best in everything.

When I am on social media I have to make sure that I’m above or at the age that I’m suppose to. I have to make sure that I add friends that I know because I might accept people I don’t know. Sometimes I don’t add or accept people because I know that they’ll be annoying to talk to. Social media makes me, me because my pictures and my statuses show my friends who I really am.



















No comments:

Post a Comment